The EU network for universities in Saxony-Anhalt was founded in 2011.
The network provides information, consultation and project management services to support researchers in raising funds from the European Union and in executing EU research and innovation projects.The goal is to inform about funding opportunities, to support applicants and to help manage EU projects. As a result, universities of Saxony-Anhalt shall be more successful in gathering funding for their research.
Target groups are researchers and research administrators of the network's universities who
- intend to participate in Horizon 2020 or Horizon Europe,
- prepare proposals as coordinator or project partner,
- have gained funding and seek support for project management,
- have general questions concerning EU research and EU research funding.
The network is supported by the Saxon-Anhalt Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitalization.
We work in two offices:
EU office North for
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
- Hochschule Harz, University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Police Sciences Saxony-Anhalt
EU office South for
- Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
- HoMe Merseburg University of Applied Sciences