First Steps as Incoming Researcher in Marie S.-Curie Projects:
- Employment Contract: Needs to be originally signed on your first working day.
- Tenancy Agreement - proof of a permanent domicile in Magdeburg and Form "Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung" http://www.magdeburg.de/loadDocument.phtml?ObjSvrID=37&ObjID=16634&ObjLa=1&Ext=PDF
With the documents: ID Passport, master degree certificate, employment contract and tenancy agreement you can apply for Bank Account and Health Insurance
- Health Insurance (only if the European insurance is not eligible at OVGU): e.g. AOK: online form electronically: http://en.zuwanderer.aok.de/home/services/become-a-member/
- Bank Account (only if the Bank Account is not eligible at OVGU): please check online for no-fee accounts (Girokonto and credit cards, which is necessary for business travelling)
- Bürgerbüro (Citizens Office): Please make an appointment online: http://www.magdeburg.de/Start/B%C3%BCrger-Stadt/Verwaltung-Service/B%C3%BCrgerService/index.php?NavID=37.199&object=tx|698.8584.1&La=1 (1 biometr. Photo)
for EU-Citizens: registration of living place in Magdeburg, form: http://www.magdeburg.de/loadDocument.phtml?ObjSvrID=37&ObjID=18084&ObjLa=1&Ext=PDF
for Non-EU-Citizens: permanent stay status: https://www.magdeburg.de/Start/B%C3%BCrger-Stadt/Verwaltung-Service/B%C3%BCrgerService/Formulardepot/index.php?NavID=37.425&object=tx|37.3320.1&La=1
for all: "Führungszeugnis" because OVGU is a public authority and needs that of employees https://www.magdeburg.de/loadDocument.phtml?ObjSvrID=37&ObjID=10849&ObjLa=1&Ext=PDF
- Bluecards (currently only for MSCA IF possible because of the regulation: The annual gross salary is at least € 50.8000, i.e. € 4.234 (gross) per month).