Proposal and Application
General Tips on how to Apply
Calls may be published with a fixed deadline or with the option of continuous delivery. There are one-stage and two-stage application procedures. Please note the deadline of your individual call.
The application will be electronically submitted via Participant Portal (PP) (closes by the end of 2018) and the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal (from Autumn 2018). Please post your documents in the electronic submission system well ahead of time! Shortly before the end of the deadline, technical difficulties might occur.
- Work Programme
- Standard Proposal Template
- Commented Prospal Template for SC5
- Annotated Model Grand Agreement
Please be aware of three basic evaluation criteria in Horizon 2020 applications:
- Quality and Efficiency of the Implementation
How to Use the Electronic Submission System:
- Identify the topic in the work programme
All work programmes in thematical order here
- Search for calls in the Participant Portal and on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal.
- Choose and click on SubCall, topic description, call documents, and the submission service will appear.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your contact person in the EU Network for Universities in Saxony-Anhalt