The EU academic network of Saxony Anhalt was founded in 2011 by the universities and universities of applied sciences.
The network provides information, consulting, and project management services to support researchers in raising funds from the European Union and in executing EU research and innovation projects.The goal is to inform scientists about funding opportunities, to support applicants and to help managing EU-projects. As a result, universities of Saxony Anhalt shall be more successfully in gathering funding for their research.
Target groups are researchers and research administrators of the network's universities and applied universities who
- intend to participate in the 7th Framework Programme of the EU,
- prepare proposals as coordinator or project partner,
- have gained funding and seek support for project management,
- have principle questions concerning EU research affairs and EU research funding.
The network is supported by the Ministry of Science and Economic Affairs of Saxony Anhalt.
We are working in two offices:
EU office North for
- Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg
- Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences
- Hochschule Harz, University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Police Sciences Saxony-Anhalt
EU office South for
- Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg
- Burg Giebichenstein University of Art and Design Halle
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
- Merseburg University of Applied Sciences