Cluster 4: Digital, Industry and Space
Research and Innovation actions in Cluster 4 "Digital, Industry and Space" focus on strengthening the global competitiveness of the European digital sector while taking into account key societal and environmental challenges like inclusiveness or sustainability .
It will cover the following thematic areas:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- A digitised, resource-efficient and resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the green deal
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
Webspage EU Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations (KoWi)
Webpage Digital Europe Programme (DIGITAL)
BMBF-Start-up funding for Horizon Europe (multiple annually cut-off dates until 2023)
contact details of the EU academic network of Saxony-Anhalt.