EU-academic network Saxony-Anhalt
The network provides information, consulting, and project management services to support researchers in raising funds from the European Union and in executing EU research and innovation projects.
Target groups are researchers and research administrators of the network's universities and applied universities who
- intend to participate in the European Union's framework program for research and innovation HORIZON 2020,
- prepare proposals as coordinator or project partner,
- have gained funding and seek support for project management,
- have principle questions concerning EU research affairs and EU research funding.
- Communicating information about EU and international funding programmes
- consulting and providing support in proposal writing
- contract management
- EU project management and administrative support
- supporting cooperation between universities and other non-academic partners
- cooperation and exchange with other consulting offices