Cluster 1: Health
The Cluster 1 "Health" broadly covers the health field - from biomedical research to public health interventions and from health systems research to technology development including digitalization.
It will cover the following six thematic areas:
- staying healthy in a rapidly changing society;
- living and working in a health-promoting environment;
- tackling diseases and reducing disease burden;
- ensuring access to innovative and high-quality health care;
- unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions;
- maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health industry.
Horion Europe - Calls in Field Health 2021-2022 (National Contact Point, NCP Health)
Webpage EU Liaison Office of the German Research Organisations (KoWi)
BMBF-Start-up funding for Horizon Europe (multiple annually cut-off dates until 2023)
contact details of the EU academic network of Saxony-Anhalt.